EntertainmentFandub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EntertainmentFandub

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Kodou perfect harmony script updated script 6 mermaids
I would like to welcome Christine Johnson to our wonderful group! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:57 pm by SoulCelestialSpirits

» Voting closeD! Our next song is Kodou the full version! :D
I would like to welcome Christine Johnson to our wonderful group! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:38 am by deadlyrose7717

» Star Jewel Script
I would like to welcome Christine Johnson to our wonderful group! EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:20 am by SoulCelestialSpirits

» Any thoughts on singing a few songs in english guys?
I would like to welcome Christine Johnson to our wonderful group! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:22 pm by SoulCelestialSpirits

» I would like to welcome Christine Johnson to our wonderful group!
I would like to welcome Christine Johnson to our wonderful group! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:40 am by deadlyrose7717

» Our first song is Kibou no kaneoto! Here's our first script!
I would like to welcome Christine Johnson to our wonderful group! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 am by SoulCelestialSpirits

» Voting closed! Check out the song that won
I would like to welcome Christine Johnson to our wonderful group! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:14 am by SoulCelestialSpirits

» Vote for our very first SONG!
I would like to welcome Christine Johnson to our wonderful group! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:57 am by rachlia

» Crystal Dream Mermaid Melody Chorus Group CASTING CLOSED!
I would like to welcome Christine Johnson to our wonderful group! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:44 am by KirstyEntertainmentFandub

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

I would like to welcome Christine Johnson to our wonderful group!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SoulCelestialSpirits

SoulCelestialSpirits

I would like to official announce that Christine Johnson has joined our group and is playing our Coco! We are a now a full family Very Happy! Yayy! I'm so excited. Guys add her has a friend on the forums and welcome her. She is great to work with and is excited to be a part of this group Smile Her forums username is deadlyrose7717. Very Happy Again welcome to the family Smile

deadlyrose7717

So happy to be here xD

Thanks for letting me join! So excited for this ^_^

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum